Don’t let your kid sit at home this winter break! Sign up today for the Chicago Boyz Acrobatic Team’ flipping and flopping winter fun camp!
CAMP RUNS: Monday – Friday / December 26, 2016 – January 6, 2017
DAY CAMP HOURS: 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
EXTENDED AFTERNOON CAMP HOURS: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Boys & Girls Ages: 6 – 15
Kids will learn back flips and trampoline skills, play fun games, while developing confidence and discipline in a structured environment.
– Basic gymnastics skills and drills
– Learn a proper front flip and back flips
– Fitness drills and techniques
– Jumping and tumbling on 40 foot tumble track
– Jumping and tumbling on 40 inflatable tumble track
– Basic trampoline skills on mini trampoline
– Trampoline jumps into inflatable pit
– Jump roping
– Flips and tricks inside of jump ropes
– Fun Games
– Arts and Crafts
– Learn Team work skills and sportsmanship
– Weekly special guests performers
Campers will perform for invited guests, family and friends at the end of camp pizza party!
Option 1….. $225.00 entire 2 week session for day camp 9a.m ending at 12:30p.m for extended camp 1p.m to 4:00p.m add $25.00
Option 2….. $150.00 per week day camp 9a.m ending at 12:30p.m for extended camp 1p.m to 4:00p.m add $25.00
Option 3….. $35.00 day for camp 9a.m ending at 12:30p.m extended camp 1p.m to 4:00p.m $25.00
Sibling discounts are available.
All classes are held at Windy City Tumbling Academy (former House of Kicks) 901 East 95th street in Chicago.
Windy City Tumbling Academy is a 7500 square foot facility conveniently located at the intersection of 95th street and Cottage Grove avenue. For your convenience Parking is available in our gated parking lot.